New Z-Edge Dual Dash Cam 4
New Z-Edge Dual Dash Cam 4″ Touch Screen Front and Rear Dash Cam FHD 1080P with Night Mode, 32GB Card Included,155 Degree Wide Angle, WDR, G-Sensor, Loop Recording, Support 256GB Max
About this item
- 🚗🚕🚓ONE-HAND OPERATION TOUCH SCREEN : Featuring 4-inch sensitive touch screen with simple and elegant icons, The dual dash cam makes each operation more effortless and responsive, such as navigating the menus and settings, locking the current video. Thoughtful and friendly user interface for you to operate
- 🚗🚕🚓4 PRESET OPTIMIZED MODES: Selecting a mode automatically optimizes four features with preset values designed to best suit your environment,saving your time having to customize each individually, Drive – Optimized for regular use/ Scenic – Longer video clips for easier video post-processing/WDR – For better light balance, great for bright days or nighttime driving/Park- Increases G-sensor sensitivity and battery efficiency for monitoring your parked vehicle
- 🚗🚕🚓YOUR ON-THE-WAY WITNESS: The New Z-Edge Dual Dash Cam 4 camera ensures simultaneous recording front and rear both in Full HD 1080P. Never miss a license plate in Full HD 1920x1080P at 30FPS and Single front camera provides you with a crystal clear QHD 2560x1440P@30fps video resolution. front and rear ultra wide 155-degree viewing angle captures more of the road around you. A 6 layer glass lens and powerful imaging processor ensure more details are captured. PIP mode supported, ensures clear and easy playback
- 🚗🚕🚓SUPER CLEAR NIGHT VISION WITH WDR TECHNOLOGY: Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) technology compensates for light/dark spots and balances exposure, this ensures no overexposure during the day and brings greater clarity at night. It can also restore the true colors of objects for a fuller picture. Car license plates can be easily captured at night. Ensures the clear footage and images you need to record driving at night
- 🚗🚕🚓AUTOMATIC SAFEGUARDS: Records automatically with vehicle ignition – switches off automatically with ignition off – energy saving LCD screen off timer – loop recording feature for efficient storage management – manual and automatic video protection from deletion – built-in G-sensor/accelerometer triggers crash vibration recording – parking mode watchdog for 24/7 surveillance of your vehicle with external battery pack or hardwire kit. Supports TF/micro SD cards up to 256GB
The New Z-Edge Dual Dash Cam 4 is a four inch screen which gets you 155 degrees of footage, and this is the back camera that mounts to the back windshield, and the cable is going to run alongside the edges of your car.
The cable can plug into the main display, and then they give you a cigarette lighter adapter, and this is what seems to work the best once you plug it in USB and plug it into the cigarette adapter. then it’ll charge up and start immediately and start recording. I did try it in a normal USB and did not read the device, so you probably use this to make it work. There is the suction cup that you put in the top of the front mounting The New Z-Edge Dual Dash Cam 4 camera, and then you’ll mount on the front windshield.
They give you a little orange device to Snug your cable along the edges of the car itself and for your cable management, there is a bag of plastic hooks with stick them on the back. So first things. First, take the mount and pop it into the top and you can see that it fits into a spot. You’ll, maybe hear a click. It’s clicked in and this rotates into a suction cup, that on the windshield and then mounted somewhere in the center, not in your line of sight, obviously – and then you just turn it until it snaps into place. They give you two different links, cables for the front camera and they both fit into the camera one you can plug into your computer, the other one you can plug into your New Z-Edge Dual Dash Cam 4 camera, or vice versa, depends on how much length you Need and it’s, pretty easy to figure out where it goes.
You’ll, see the word USB right there with the cable in there and put this cable into the adapter and then plug that into your car and it’ll start up automatically. The New Z-Edge Dual Dash Cam 4 rear camera has much longer cable because you’re, obviously wrapping around the entire car – and it goes into the slot you’ll, know the difference because it’s, a bigger slot for this attachment.
Now, on the surface, this looks like a very messy situation here, a big setup, but once you mount this on to the front windshield, you’ll, see how you can move these cables around to the side of your car and go to the back.
That’s. The only downside of the setting up of the New Z-Edge Dual Dash Cam 4 is the long cables and using this device to you know slide it into the edges of your car other than that, once it’s, hooked up it’s good to go here. On the left hand, side you’ll, see your power button hold that down for a couple of seconds. So it shows you different video resolutions. Playback options photo capture. Anything you ‘ Ve may have taken photos of the looping. I put it on two 5-minute loops settings. Go through and set up your day and time date stamp parking mode device to automatically turned off frequency.
You can set your ID exposure format in the car once you get it g-sensor. If you have this on, if the car gets bumped, while you’re gone, it’ll, start recording, obviously, startup chimes default screen.
You can have the screen turn off after so many minutes and then motion detection have it on or off.
It increases g-sensor sensitivity and optimizes battery efficiency. Wdr stands for wide dynamic range technology, compensates for extreme light and dark spots, balances exposure and produces a clear image that features really helpful when you’re driving at night.
If you were to get an accident – and you want to have that recorded from the New Z-Edge Dual Dash Cam 4– hit that lock button and that’ll, save that video clip, so it won’t, get deleted or destroyed. It does have a microphone which is kind of cool, because you can hear conversations or maybe the radio if you wanted, that you can put that on or off and have it off.
There photo capture, take a picture of what’s ever on screen. The moon night mode: So you don’t have to have that screen lit when you’re driving.
This is a picture-in-picture you can set it to have just the front or just the back or picture-in-picture, but in the house you can see what it looks like if I’m moving around the rear camera
I think what stands out to me, is when I’m looking at the footage, it is so clear you can see license plates on the vehicles in front of you and behind you, which I think can be a great safety feature In case there is an accident, or maybe someone accuses you of doing something illegal while you’re driving, you have the evidence with this New Z-Edge Dual Dash Cam 4 camera system, because you have a front view as well as a back view.
One of the downsides is the setup and then stringing the cable around the edges of your car, but once that’s set up, you’re good to go. I think it’s, one of those no-brainers. You have the footage, if you want it and for people who want to go on road trips and enjoy some of the scenery and look back where they work.
Rea More About Other Cams