New Kingslim D4 4K Dual Dash Cam
New Kingslim D4 4K Dual Dash Cam with Built-in WiFi GPS, Front 4K/2.5K Rear 1080P Dual Dash Camera for Cars , 3″ IPS Touchscreen 170° FOV Dashboard Camera with Sony Starvis Sensor, Support 256GB Max
- 【UHD 4K+1080P & QHD 2.5K+1080P】New Kingslim D4 4K Dual Dash Cam can simultaneously record videos in front 4K(2160p@25fps) and rear 1080P resolution, clearly capturing license plates and road signs. Ultra HD 4K video resolution also can providing high-definition footages for Self-driving travel enthusiasts. You can switch to front view in QHD 2.5K (2560×1440@30fps) and rear view in full HD 1080P (1920×1080@25fps) for daily video recording, capture QHD details to help restore the truth.
- 【Sony Sensor & Night Vision】-New Kingslim D4 4K Dual Dash Cam adopts the industry-leading Sony IMX335 STARVIS sensor and Hisilicon Hi3559 processor. With super night vision, f/1.8 aperture, and WDR technology, you can record stunning details, even in low-light environments. With front 170° and rear 150° super-wide viewing angles and 6-layer glass fixed-focus lens, it gives you maximum coverage of the road and greatly enhances night vision, providing sharp and clear images and videos.
- 【3″ IPS Touchscreen】- Easy operation at your fingertips without fiddly buttons. IPS display screen makes for brighter and higher contrast images. Use one finger to control more Kingslim car dash camera features such as parking monitor, G-sensor, collision detection, seamless loop recording, emergency video lock, and time-lapse video recording.
- 【Built-in Wifi & GPS】- With real-time location showing the driving route and driving speed. Manage the driving route on your iOS and Android devices via the app. Front and rear camera for cars with WiFi allows you to download your recorded car camera videos directly to your smartphone and share on social media.
- 【Never Lose Footage】- Supports an up to 256GB TF card (not included), enough for recording 4K videos so you never lose any crucial evidence. It is a front and rear car dash cam that can record even when the car is off. That means 24-hour protection.
So today we have a dashcam, and this is a New Kingslim D4 4K Dual Dash Cam. This is from kingslime, So this is a 4k recording dash cam. You can see 4k and plus 1080p, so the frontal record at 4k, the background record at 1080p – and this is a dual video recording so recording at the same time, that’s, ips um touchscreen and you can see it right there, um at the Back here let’s. Look at the specs loop recording, so it’s, gonna record, all the time and record over emergency recording.
So if you’re driving down the street and you see something you can it’s, not recording you can press record uh pack packet monitoring. That means that if the vehicle is packed, this has a built-in battery and that will also, if somebody touch the vehicle or the vehicle shake or somebody open the door, it will start recording, um wide dynamic range uh, let’s.
This support up to a 256 gigabyte card uh that’s, pretty good, because most of them support like either 34 or 128 – and this is the rear. Camera is ip67 waterproof. So you can mount it! right beside the rear one. There’s, a speaker area on it, lots of grille all around it. You also have a mic somewhere too. There is a second part that sticks on your screen and this basically you just push it in, so you can move this around to adjust the camera to get it at the right angle.
You can see wi-fi so these have its own built-in wi-fi that it will connect to your smartphone, and you can download all your pictures on there and i think yeah, this is nice. These are only so here. You have your cord for your power, plug into your lighter. So here you have your New Kingslim D4 4K Dual Dash Cam camera that goes and mounts at the back, and you can also mount this to your reverse light and have it as a reverse.
When you put your kind to reverse, it will show up on there. You have all the mounting stuff. You have the stuff to push it in behind the upholstery wherever you’re goanna pass it.